*GeoTech investigations commenced
in Brookhaven in early February 2012.
commenced in Brookhaven in early February. All of the
approx 372 properties are zoned TC3.
AMI have scheduled
approx 15 so far and the number is expected to rise as
people look at their options and make decisions.. Work will
be progressively undertaken during this month and through
the winter. After the investigation a report is made and
sent to Arrow.
The next step usually is
a structural engineer is engaged to recommend and design
How does one get to GeoTech Report you may be
asking? This is a general overview based on
feedback from residents who are AMI/Arrow International
EQC determines that your house is overcap.
Private insurers make contact with homeowner to advise
your property will be managed by their Project
Management Office (PMO) e.g. AMI uses Arrow, IAG use
PMO visits property and generates a scope of works or
detailed repair analysis (this is additional to EQC
- Draft report on the scope is sent for property owner to
check and advise variances.
- Redraft of report by PMO to include changes or
- Recommendation is made by PMO to private insurer as to
Repair or Rebuild.
- Owner is notified and repair or rebuild options are
- If PMO recommend a rebuild and property owner wishes to
rebuild on existing site, Geotech is ordered by PMO.